500 Internal Server Error

Mirko1911

hi guys, i'm going crazy. For days I have been having a problem affecting my website www.drsvapo.it. Specifically, the "500 Internal Server Error" error occurs at irregular intervals. There are minutes that the site works and shortly afterwards it stops responding with error 500.

I contacted my provider asking for support but they cannot help me. I tried doing backups and mysql databases but nothing.

The problem still persists and is not a sign of a positive response. I saw the php logs and the results were the following:

Tue, 03 Mar 2020 09:31:08 GMT [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: [client 89.46.109.192] - www.drsvapo.it - couldn't create child process: 11: index.php

Tue, 03 Mar 2020 09:31:08 GMT [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: [client 89.46.109.192] - www.drsvapo.it - AH01223: couldn't spawn child process: /web/htdocs/www.drsvapo.it/home/index.php

Tue, 03 Mar 2020 09:31:06 GMT [error] (11)Resource temporarily unavailable: [client 89.46.109.192] - www.drsvapo.it - AH01223: couldn't spawn child process: /web/htdocs/www.drsvapo.it/home/index.php

Mon, 02 Mar 2020 16:14:00 GMT [notice] - www.drsvapo.it - AH00163: Apache/2.4.41 (Unix) configured -- resuming normal operations

Mon, 02 Mar 2020 16:14:00 GMT [notice] - www.drsvapo.it - AH00094: Command line: '/apache/bin/httpd -D FOREGROUND'

I hope someone can help me. We have recently opened the website but it is essential that you return online as soon as possible also because we use a POS as a checkout to download the goods from the warehouse from a physical store.

Prestashop version? php version? can u access BO?  Also can u run it on localhost a test there?

-  try https://www.templatemonster.com/help/how-to-enable-debug-mode-display-errors-in-prestashop-1-7.html if are able to receive some others errors too, that might lead the way

what did u try/do so far?
Are u on shared hosting or ? 

Edited by MichaelEZ
additional info (see edit history)