No payment method in checkout page

Ale_BB

Hello everyone!

I need your help to solve an annoying problem I'm having on a website with PrestaShop 1.7.

When I'm in the checkout page, after filling in the billing/shipping address, I must choose the carrier, and here comes the problem: I have 3 different carriers, but when it comes to pick up the payment method, they always says "Unfortunately, there is no payment method available" except one that shows it correctly (see screenshot attached).

I have checked the payment method settings in the back-office and, where I should assign the each payment method to a specific carrier, I see that it doesn't work as expected, since all of them are unselectable, except for one that isn't even the same that works correctly during the checkout procedure. For the records, the only one that is editable, doesn't work (see the other screenshot).

Am I missing something? Is there a bug or an incompatibility between payment methods? Does anyone encurred in a similar problem?

Thank you in advance!

P.S.: sorry for the second screenshot in italian, I have translated it next to each term.

Checkout payment method.png

Carrier restrictions.png

• 2 months later...

Hello MXL,

it has been a while ago now, but if I can recall it well it was some kind of problem cause by the PayPal module. I solved it by switching to another payment method that included PayPall too, in my case BrainTree.

Also, after setting the new payment method I had to recreat every carrier in order to make them work correctly.

Have a nice day!

• 1 year later...