Integration problems between stripe and prestashop

Jylke Iking

Today I got a second call from a customer where the money has been withdrawn from their account, but that they never got a confirmation e-mail. 
It seems that there are some connection issues which only occur every now and then, where the customer does pay, but I never get the money and their cart is treated as abandoned. I have already contacted stripe, but they can't find any error on their end and suggested I'd get in touch with prestashop. However prestashop just points me to the user guide.
I have been using stripe for some time now and this has only happened twice (that I know off), and only with customers from the Netherlands (where I'm based). This seems to only have happened since the newest module upgrade.
Both the module and the API key are up to date

• 1 year later...

I'm having a problem with Stripe in that when I refund or partially refund a customer  the Stripe integration cancels  the complete order  and consequently restocks the product which it didn't do last year.The problem  lies in that if the customer has ordered 2 products the 2 products are cancelled they are restocked when in fact it was just one of the products  that needs to be cancelled and restocked .this is causing a lot of problems with the stock count. Anyone have a solution to this ?

Edited by deirdre (see edit history)