Prestashop won't let me download a module

bsdll

Hi

I purchased a module 4 days ago, but it got stuck at:

$85.99 - Payment remotely accepted

I have emailed the module author (not their problem), prestashop, and had two online chats and still 4 days later I can't get me module.

First they said it was blocked by my bank, which I then pasted the transaction where the money came out. Now it's "we'll pass this on to billing".

All these internet companies now that are 'faceless' and no one can actually solve any problems, but they are happy to instantly take the money. Yes, I'm angry.

Does anyone have any solutions? It's holding up a client job.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi, thanks, the only way I can find is using the online form or the online chat.

With the online form they reply, asked for the order number and then nothing for 2 days. With the online chat they ask for the order number, look into it, say it's my bank, I prove them wrong, then they say they will refer it to billing and email me, which I never get an email.

Is there another way? I actually just want to speak to someone who can solve the problem, not refer it to someone else.

I'm in Australia so can't call them.

I had something a few years ago and the solution was sending a ticket to the right department. For as far as i can see they did this already for you. I know its annoying it take that much time before you get an answer. But it will always be resolved. Only when you are waiting on this when youre working on a project it takes to much time.

May i ask what module you bought and for what purpose? Maybe there is a in between solution.

The module was "Multiple quantity depending on the minimum quantity", and apart from buying it again or an alternative I can't really think of a solution because the job it does is so specific.

Thanks for your help though.

I'll just have to wait it out, but the client is timing the web site launch with their physical catalogue launch, so it's frustrating.

I am thinking I'll just purchase it again, cross my fingers it works, and then do a chargeback on the credit card for the original one, since it wasn't delivered.

Yep, did that, "contact prestashop" was the reply.

I thought they might be able to check and see they got a sale and just send it to me, but they didn't even do that, which was frustrating as well.

I have a copy of the withdrawal from my credit card for the sale 3 days ago and it hasn't been reversed.