Guest checkout - inactivate new account

Mikeey

Hi!

Is it possible to inactivate the creation of an account for guest checkouts?

When I place an order as a guest, I  receive 2 emails - 1 "welcome new account" and 1 "order"
Seems unnecessary to create an account without password for a customer who wants to shop as a guest. 

Thanks!

PS 1.7.6.3

OR, maybe the best solution would be to autogenerate a password for the guest account in the checkout. And include that in the "welcome"-mail sent from system. 
Because in the order confirmation there is a link to guest tracking on the website, and for this you must have username and password..?

"Guest checkout, account created without password, track my order - please provide password - what password?"

This seems really stupid as basic function, or am i missing something here?

Anyone with a solution for this?

Thank you!

Edited by Mikeey
Addition (see edit history)

OR, maybe the best solution would be to autogenerate a password for the guest account in the checkout. And include that in the "welcome"-mail sent from system. 
Because in the order confirmation there is a link to guest tracking on the website, and for this you must have username and password..?

"Guest checkout, account created without password, track my order - please provide password - what password?"

This seems really stupid as basic function, or am i missing something here?

Anyone with a solution for this?

Thank you!