(Solved) Blank page & error 500 after updating and rollback

Hello everybody,

I have a big problem: I updated our onlineshop www.metalclay-shop.com from 1.7.5.3 to 1.7.6 today. The update worked fine, I switched off the maintenance mode, cleared the cache. When checking the onlineshop in front, it displayed only a blank page. No error. After several attemps, I decided to make a rollback because our shop must be online 24/24. It ran correctly but returned a bizarre error (see printscreen). The problem now: error 500 in front and I cannot access the backoffice anymore.

In config.inc.php on line 123 I find this: define('_THEME_NAME_', $context->shop->theme->getName()); I never touched the theme, it's prestashop default theme.

Does anyone have an idea what to do? Thanks a lot.

René

Update 02/02/20 16h49: i just enabled debugging and found this error in the console. It's strange it can't find the table in the database anymore. But nothing changed in the database, it worked fine until i updated it.

UPDATE 02/02/20 18h46: at least the store works again more or less. There were a lot of tables missing/deleted. I used the SQL Dump from NTBackup module and injected it via MySQL into the database. There is still some strange problem: i cannot add a product to my cart on my computer (cache already emptied) but on another computer it works. And I get an error from psaddonsconnect.php ... I still have to check what this is. 

Conclusion: there was a big problem during updating vom 1.7.5 to 1.7.6 or back from 1.7.6. to 1.7.5. Did anybody else had the same problem?

Edited by Rene @MCS (see edit history)