ContextErrorException in ProductPresenter.php line 518:

Faisal Latif

It seems you are using the theme & variable page_name is missing from the footer. It would be good if you can share some details like what changes you done etc which caused this error?

Apart from from that either you need to remove the page_name variable from the footer.tpl to avoid these Waring but we are not sure the impact of the removing the same (As it might be using somewhere)

OR use the below hack (Core changes which is not suggested method).

Try by adding this line i.e  

$this->context->smarty->assign('page_name',$this->getPageName());

in classes/controller/FrontController.php in assignGeneralPurposeVariables() function.

Hello I also have this problem. At the command level the page does not move, but if you update its step but at the command level for payment validation, it displays this blank page : https://manucoauto.com/module/ps_wirepayment/validation. I put my prestashop in debug mode to detect the problem and here is the error that is displayed : 

(1/1) context-terrorism exception

Note: Undefined index:

in Currency.php line 219

to CurrencyCore -> __construct ( 1, null , 0 )in PaymentModule.php line 234

to PaymentModuleCore -> validateOrder ( null , '10', 0.0, 'bank Transfer', null , array ('{bankwire_owner}' => 'Manuco Self Service', '{bankwire_details}' => 'IBAN: FR76 2183 3000 0100 0067 0397 022 <br /> account Number: 00006703970 <br /> Bic: FRNSFRP1 <br /> Clé rib: 22 ',' {bankwire_address} '=>' 2, rue des Élises, Paris Cedex '), 1, false , '5fb87c593357512cb096a02ec56ed518' )in validation.php line 64

on Ps_wirepaymentvalidationmodulefontcontroller -> postProcess ()in Controller.php line 281

to Controllercore - > run ()in Dispatcher line 515.SPC

at DispatcherCore - > dispatch ()in line 28 of index.SPC

Help me solve the problem, because I don't understand anything. I am on prestashop 1.7.63