error 500 when viewing orders admin panel

PredatorAquaticsLTD

40 minutes ago, JBW said:

Presta is not compatible to 7.3 yet, you need to change to 7.2

The error message will at least change after that

Thank you that cleared that mess up, now down to the actual issue, i have this new error which i assume is causing the error 500 on viewing orders.

I've looked in the database and can't seem to see the co.id_connections

Screenshot 2020-01-26 20.12.29.png

i have no idea what the under lying issue is i will have to investigate further but for now commenting out this entire statement has temporarily remedied the issue

public function getInvoiceNumberFormatted($id_lang, $id_shop = null)
    {
        require_once(_PS_MODULE_DIR_ . "ba_prestashop_invoice/includes/helper.php");
        $helper = new BAInvoiceHelper();
        $setting = Configuration::get("invoice_customnumber_setting", null, null, $id_shop);
        $setting = Tools::jsonDecode($setting, true);
        if ($helper->isEnabledCustomNumber('INVOICE') == true) {
            return $helper->formatInvoicebyNumber($this->number, $this->date_add, $id_lang, $id_shop);
        } else {
            return '#'.Configuration::get('PS_INVOICE_PREFIX', $id_lang, null, $id_shop).sprintf('%06d', $this->number);
        }
    }

Ah ok I see - seems the module is deleted but it's overrride is still there. Rename the file /override/classes/order/OrderInvoice.php to /override/classes/order/OrderInvoice.php.old

If you have PHP skills check if there is any other logic inside that does not belong to the old module.

On 1/27/2020 at 8:16 AM, JBW said:

Ah ok I see - seems the module is deleted but it's overrride is still there. Rename the file /override/classes/order/OrderInvoice.php to /override/classes/order/OrderInvoice.php.old

If you have PHP skills check if there is any other logic inside that does not belong to the old module.

renamed all three of those files, unsure were they have come from but seems to be issue free again, thanks so much for your help on this one much appreciated guys.

A mi me aparece estos errores, soy un usuario nuevo apenas estoy comenzando a crear la página, comencé a modificar la plantilla agregar unas cuantas categorías más y que me saltara este error

These errors appear to me, I am a new user as soon as I am starting to create the page, beginning to modify the template, add a few more categories and that this error appears to me

Versión de PrestaShop: 1.7.6.3

Versión PHP: 7.2.24

spacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by ProgDaniel (see edit history)