A simple job for someone fluent in php? split this line into two.

Hi there,
I have fiddled with this but as I get close the whole thing just breaks.

I am trying to accomplish what would hopefully be a simple task, trouble is trial and error is not working this time, can someone with php skills please help.

I am trying to slightly re-arrange two lines on the generated PDF invoices and delivery slips.

Currently the address is formatted as follows:

Firstname Lastname
Address 1
Address 2
Postcode City <----this is what I am trying to change
Country

I am aiming for:

Firstname Lastname
Address 1
Address 2
City
Postcode
Country

I believe this bit of code taken from classes/PDF.php is the part that needs splitting and re-arranging:

$pdf->Cell($width, 10, $delivery_address->postcode.' '.Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $delivery_address->city), 0, 'L');
       $pdf->Cell($width, 10, $invoice_address->postcode.' '.Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $invoice_address->city), 0, 'L');
       $pdf->Ln(5);
       $pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $delivery_address->country.($deliveryState ? ' - '.$deliveryState->name : '')), 0, 'L');
       $pdf->Cell($width, 10, Tools::iconv('utf-8', self::encoding(), $invoice_address->country.($invoiceState ? ' - '.$invoiceState->name : '')), 0, 'L');
       $pdf->Ln(5);

Any help really appreciated.

Thanks for the suggestion but when I test by viewing the invoice in admin it usually automatically downloads the file to my local machine for viewing. However after the edit the page just returns a blank page and no file is downloaded or viewable.

I guess there must be more than just the section we have tried editing?