Revoke update of URL shop settings Prestashop 1.7

Bizzy Lizzy

Hello - I accidentally changed the URL settings of my shop in the settings under SEO/Refferers - so lost access to backoffice/frontoffice of my site

.I know - should think before I did, wanted to put https:// before, but that was a wrong idea.

So now trying to get back online

I already went via php to ps_configuration  - to change the following settngs back to what they used to be - PS_SHOP_DOMAIN  and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL

also following parameters were blanked out (NULL) and I set them back to their original position

PS_ALLOW_ACCENTED_CHARS_URL

PS_HTACCESS_DISABLE_MULTIVIEW

PS_HTACCESS_DISABLE_MODSEC

Still - no life - are there settings in the files that I still need to change or revert back to former settings?

I am doing a restore at the moment of a backup, but it is taking already more then 15 hours. Wanted to understand in the meantime how this has gone so wrong, also after correcting the configuration table>

3 minutes ago, MichaelEZ said:

well dunno how its works in 1.7 but in 1.6 u had to edit  ps_configuration too  (PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL)

Thats what she did (see initial post) but thats not enough in 1.7

Hello, I have restored the file system of the day before, (which took ages) and compaired the backup of early in the day versus the one just after the incident.

I double checked all the items in the config table, and saw some corruptions that happend during the update on the link.

I had manually put them to the previous settings and when the backup was completed, all seem to work fine again. So we could continue without loosing some data in the database.

thanks a lot for your  all your help - pointing me to the shop_url - it really helped me in getting back on the road (of internet)