Invoice not displaying addresses correctly

Annie77

I am running PS 1.6.1.18.  I need help finding what is causing my invoices and order notifications t not display delivery address and store address correctly. Invoice displays "Ann Harman\ncompany\naddress1Washington 99129\nCountry:name\nphone\nphone_mobile"  The address table seem correct, no errors. Even the store address (which was entered in store contacts)  shows "La Matre\nCountry:name\nphone\nphone_mobile" On orders page (BO)  the addresses are also incorrect "test test\ncompany\nvat_number\naddress1\naddress2\npostcode La matre\nCountry:name\nphone\nphone_mobile"

Edited by Annie77 (see edit history)

On 12/31/2019 at 5:39 PM, Annie77 said:

I am running PS 1.6.1.18.  I need help finding what is causing my invoices and order notifications t not display delivery address and store address correctly. Invoice displays "Ann Harman\ncompany\naddress1Washington 99129\nCountry:name\nphone\nphone_mobile"  The address table seem correct, no errors. Even the store address (which was entered in store contacts)  shows "La Matre\nCountry:name\nphone\nphone_mobile" On orders page (BO)  the addresses are also incorrect "test test\ncompany\nvat_number\naddress1\naddress2\npostcode La matre\nCountry:name\nphone\nphone_mobile"

What is your PHP and SQL version?

Best regards

Hi Pcquatro - I am running PHP 7.0 and SQL 10.2.30-Mariadb according to host. I found the error in Localization/countries: address format When I look at the table in DB they are showing  the "naddress\xxx"  I changed the countries I am using back to default and it fixed the error and the table in the db. I still don't know what caused the table to be overwritten but the invoices now display properly.

1 minute ago, Annie77 said:

Hi Pcquatro - I am running PHP 7.0 and SQL 10.2.30-Mariadb according to host. I found the error in Localization/countries: address format When I look at the table in DB they are showing  the "naddress\xxx"  I changed the countries I am using back to default and it fixed the error and the table in the db. I still don't know what caused the table to be overwritten but the invoices now display properly.

You fixed it, nice :)

Why don´t you upgrade to 1.7.6.2 or wait for 1.7.7 and upgrade it, it has a log of bug fixes and is up to date...

You also can change your php version to 7.1, it´s the recommended one...

phpversion.thumb.JPG.cffc803a1bf2b1cbee03fc12ddaf5c38.JPG

Best Regards