Trouble with customer currency

brokendrive

Trying to enable customer currency, but in Payment Preferences the only option I can check off is CAD. There are two dashes in the Customer Currency field, so I cannot select. I have the currency module enabled already. Am I doing something wrong? I also cannot select anything other than CAD as the local currency.

Ideally, I would like to make USD the normal currency, and general use customer location based currency. I am using Stripe for processing payments.

Maybe your language does not have the imported currency, in any case import the USD currency.
In prestashop 1.7: International> Location

Note: You should give more information, such as the version of your prestashop, the current currency you have and the client and administrator language.

Sorry for the bad translation, I am a Peruvian programmer and this message was translated by the google translator.

6 hours ago, luishuaymana said:

Maybe your language does not have the imported currency, in any case import the USD currency.
In prestashop 1.7: International> Location

Note: You should give more information, such as the version of your prestashop, the current currency you have and the client and administrator language.

Sorry for the bad translation, I am a Peruvian programmer and this message was translated by the google translator.

Thanks! Managed to add USD. Related question - how to do I change the currency symbol that is displayed? I would like to show "US$5.00" instead of "$5.00" for example.

PrestaShop version: 1.7.6.2. Language is en-us. Currencies are now CAD, USD, EUR, and GBP