Problems in Categories for Mobile version

mante80

Hi guys. Today I published this site: www.demarcoparts.com

Someone let me notice that my mobile menu isn't working well. In fact, when I'm in the homepage the "menù" button, it's not reponding and doesn't appear clickable at all. Instead when I click on other voices it becomes clickable but in any case it doesn't expand subcategories. I was pretty sure that it worked in the past...

Any help? Thank you!

For one thing I found a reply by myself: categories are not expanding cause I removed the function on Top Menu cause they are too many (but that's not a real problem).

What is very strange is that only on homepage the "menù" button is not clickable. What I also realized when checking for translations is that the button on the homepage is part of "blockcategories" module. When in other pages it's part of "blocktopmenu" so only the first one seems to be not clickable... very strange

Edited by mante80 (see edit history)

3 hours ago, mante80 said:

Thanks alot for your reply but it's not so clear for me how to proceed. What do you suggest?

A module that you are using might be causing that problem, disable all extra modules and test it, than enable one by one to see witch one is causing it...

Best regards