Combination stock quantity issue for t-shirt printer sales.

Hi all,

We run a shop where we sell clothing.  The stock works great where it tells us what we have.  We have now bought a t-shirt printer and it is causing us issues with stock management.  
For example we purchased 100x blank t-shirts.  We have 10 different designs that people can choose from and they also have the option of putting their name on it, choose a font and a colour for their name.  I have therefore setup combinations and given each option 100 qty since that is how much stock of the bank t-shirt we have.  The issue is now there are over 300 different variations each with 100 qty in stock!  

Is there any way to better work with combinations for this as surely I am not the only person who sells items that can be customised and therefore shows as many items in stock form, but is actually only 1?

Cheers for any help you can give.

This is a slightly different issue to ours,  but I definitely see the need for this also.. and we could use this also.
Surely  a Dropdown selector for:
  "Global stock" - decrement upon order,  all Variations stock qty to keep correct inventory,  as set in the default variation only.
  "Supplier stock" - decrement  just the Variations stock qty for the Supplier for each order,  as set under Supplier reference.

Given our need for,  "Stock per Supplier reference" there needs to be another ""Stock per Supplier" checkbox for each Variation Qty as per:

Might look like this: 
Image3.png.70f868ce4260aa5fd95efd4c55c072aa.png

This would give Prestashop the best Dropship/inventory management of any eCommerce software I've seen!

Edited by remoteONE (see edit history)