File Manager fop Prestashop (Its no module, bat a component!)

ramzes_ra

Excuse me! I bring the apologies is a translation.
The idea of a spelling of such tool at me has arisen after attempts of completion of modules and components directly on a site. It was necessary to work simultaneously and with the file manager cpanel a hosting. Therefore has decided to make such for PrestaShop.
First, actually, has tried to fasten eXtplorer. On local (denver) all works perfectly, and at carry on a site problems is godless.
I have taken from this component to the schedule and css, and is farther - handles.
Originally I have made a variant with use Smarty, however, subsequently have refused him(it). Also has won the 100-th, and even the tenth shares of seconds. After cleaning and profiling of a code I hope still to reduce an operating time of scripts.
It would be desirable to hear opinion of users on the further perfection of a component.
All archive can be taken free-of-charge on ra-shop.us
Initially the component was developed under PrestaShop 1.3, but wishes of users 1.4 have not been disregarded. As the component appeared is efficient and on fourth version PrestaShop. It is unique that it was necessary to change - автоинсталлятор. Some functions yet do not work in Мозилле, illumination of syntax on the Opera (it was developed under IE8). But as a whole the component is better than the manager of files in PrestaShop 1.4.
While it is completed with Russian language package but if to a component interest I shall lay out 10 more languages will be shown.
At a forum there is a module of the file manager, but... However, you estimate work of my component (tool). By the way, from the module I used highslide scripts.
Free-of-charge archive it is possible download ra-shop.us
Pleasant work with my tool.
ramzes_ra

42073_whRofecRKYwHAxDXL0W8_t

The important addition! In archive only Russian and English language packages. If the basic language of a site another while simply rename a language file en.php, for example as fr.php
I shall shortly add about 10 language packages.

• 2 months later...