B2B email management

adrianofina

Hello everyone,

recently I'm working on a B2B platform (PrestaShop v1.7.2.5) on behalf of my old client.

The site is very simple: there is an Admin user who has control over everything, the Sellers who manage their customers and their orders and then, being a private B2B platform, Customers who have access to the catalog .

I am here to write to you because with the question "do order confirmation emails reach Admin, seller and customer?" I could not find an answer.

I tried several solutions including the classic installation of the "Email Alerts" module, but in this way I cannot dynamically assign the recipients of the emails. With Email Alerts all the emails set would receive order confirmations, while my goal is to customize the recipients based on the customer, the customer's reference seller and the admin.

Is it possible to create such a thing?

Thank you in advance!

Bcc All Email to Admin -module enables you to send a blind carbon copy (Bcc:) of every outgoing customer email to store administration team. You can create three sets of admin email addresses, multiple addresses in each set. Each address set can have multiple email subject filters to limit which customer emails get sent to each set. Could this be something you are looking for?
https://addons.prestashop.com/en/emails-notifications/42587-bcc-all-email-to-admin.html

I don't understand how you want to implement this process. This module provides you an opportunity to attach and spread accounts of your customers according to your agents. If each business will access only to its portfolio of clients, so how it is possible you are not allowed to send emails to whom you need?