SOLVED Problem mit Rabatten/Problem with Product-Discount

Blizzard-Prints

Hi all

Problem is this:

I have inserted an introductory discount of 15% each time I add new products to the shop.

I inserted this in the Excel (CSV) sheet under "Discount in%" and assigned it correctly in the upload. Now I want to remove this discount and show the regular price.

I have tried the following:

Reduced (0/1): 0

Reduction in percent: 0

I only import the relevant columns:

ID,

Item No,

Reduced,

Reduction in percent.

Adding the discount vie import has worked perfectly, to remove him the same way again, unfortunately not.

I have the option of Excel Import and Presta Shop Manager, but I can not find the solution.

Someone a tip for me?

Thank you

Hallo zusammen

Problem ist folgendes:

Ich habe, wenn ich jeweils neue Produkte in den Shop nehme einen Einführungs Rabatt von 15% eingefügt.

Ich habe dies im Excel (CSV) Sheet unter "Ermässigung in %" eingefügt und im Upload richtig zugewiesen. Nun möchte ich diesen Rabatt wieder entfernen und den regulären Preis anzeigen.

Folgendes Habe ich versucht:

Ermässigt (0/1): 0

Ermässigung in Prozent: 0

Ich importiere jeweils nur die relevanten Spalten:

ID,

Art. Nr,

Ermässigt (1/0),

Ermässigung in Prozent.

Den Rabatt vie Import hinzu zu fügen hat einwandfrei geklappt, Ihn auf dem selben Wege wieder zu entfernen leider nicht.

Ich habe die Möglichkeit vom Excel Import und vom Presta Shop Manager, Finde aber die Lösung nicht.

Jemand einen Tipp für mich?

Danke

333.PNG

Edited by Blizzard-Prints (see edit history)

14 hours ago, PCQUATRO said:

You say that importing discounts works! So why don´t you use a discount of 0%!

Best Regards

We tried that, but it does not work.

It just add discount of 0% to the active 15%

We tried that with 10% discount and had 25% in the End.

We soolved the Problem by delete specific Price with the Presta Shop Manager.

4 minutes ago, PCQUATRO said:

Nice, it would be good if you could share all the steps to solve the problem, and mark this one as solved.

Best Regards

Its very easy (when you know hot it works) ;) .

Just open the Products you want to edit in the Prestashop Manager and mark them. By doing a right-click you can delete product information. now you can choose, wich information you need to delete.

I do not have any pictures at the moment. It makes also less sence, because most of users are not able to read german print screens i think ;) .

Can you tell me, how to mark the topic as solved? i am new here and can not find an button to mark it

2 minutes ago, Blizzard-Prints said:

Can you tell me, how to mark the topic as solved? i am new here and can not find an button to mark it

[sOLVED] Topic
If, after posting a topic, you find a solution to your problem, please indicate it in your post and describe the solution.
Furthermore if you are the author of the topic for which a solution has been found, please edit your topic title to mark it as [sOLVED].

To mark a topic as [solved] :
- Edit the first post of your topic by clicking on the "Edit" button,
- Click on the "Use full editor" button,
- Add the "[solved]" string at the beginning of your topic title and click on the "Submit Modified Post" button.

Best Regards