Hello, I was sitting all night with it and the only effect I got is:

Screen 1:
The price per m2 is so ugly down there, but I don't know how to improve it anymore ...
Screen 2:
When I click Quick view option on the product, then I don't see the Areapacks module at all, and I can't find file where I suppose to add it ...
Screen 3:
That changes I made, was blindfold, but the code I've changed doesn't tell me anything ...
Commenting on the screen from the bottom, it could be useful to increase the Price a little, at least for as much I've set it somehow at the top.
The text "Brutto / tax included", I was looking for that for hours, with no effect, and I would like it to be in a row above, in a place where there is an empty square, it would be nice if it will be the font as below is "/m" and it will sound like "Brutto / opakowanie"/"tax included / pack"
Screen 4:
Unfortunately, there are a few tiles that are not selling for packs, but for pieces (single tiles) ... So when I will not use the Areapacks module, it is a tragedy at all, because it is not known what the hell is that price about ... So also, the text "Brutto / tax. included" need to be at the same line as the price, also can be the same font as I told on screen 3, and it would sound "Brutto/szt." / "tax included / single tile".

Website adress is: http://plytkido.pl , store is on a standard (classic) theme. The module I used for these prices is called the Calculator area by boxes module. Is there any chance someone will help me with this? :(

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg