Text Editor

GodFocker

Hi there,

A few months ago I was searching for a solution to insert Javascript into my home text editor.
I can't remember what it was, I think it was some kind of code modification in the editorial.tpl file.

Anyway, this was a good solution, because it worked.
Now I figured that it made all the text editing blocks in the administraion panel to a HTML text editing, without the options of choosing font, size, color and etc. These options are disappeared.

Can anyone please help me recover my text editing blocks? I can't add new products this way.

I've attached a printscreen of my problem.

Here's the current code of my editorial.tpl:

<!-- Module Editorial -->

{if $xml->body->home_logo_link}body->home_logo_link|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" title="{$xml->body->$title|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'|stripslashes}">{/if}
{if $homepage_logo}{$this_path}homepage_logo.jpgbody->$title|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'|stripslashes}" />{/if}
{if $xml->body->home_logo_link}
{/if}
{if $xml->body->$logo_subheading}{$xml->body->$logo_subheading|stripslashes}{/if}
{if $xml->body->$title}

{$xml->body->$title|stripslashes}

{/if}
{if $xml->body->$subheading}

{$xml->body->$subheading|stripslashes}

{/if}
{if $xml->body->$paragraph}
{$xml->body->$paragraph|stripslashes}
{/if}

<!-- /Module Editorial -->

Thanks guys!

42022_y4wYyqivr1VGyTIByzmz_t

Well, after hours of searching the forums, I've managed to locate the problem.
The TinyMCE does not work, so I see only text boxes to insert HTML commands in every place in the administration where text is needed, such as inserting new products, home text editor and etc.

It seems like there is some kind of javascript command failure, so the TinyMCE doesn't work.

I use prestashop 1.2.5.0.

There's another guy that I've found who had a similar problem, which appeared only in his home text editor. He said that re-uploading the editorial files had fixed the problem. Here's his thread - http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/85572/configuring___using_prestashop/solved_help_with_home_text_editor_please_dot_

Can anyone please help and guide me what to do?
How can I get the original files of the editorial for prestashop 1.2.5.0??

This is kind of urgent! :D

• 3 weeks later...

firstly put all you code back to standard. It is tinymce that strips out the javascript. you nbeed to add a line of code to tiny mce to prevent stripping. this took me ages to figure out.

when you use certain code in TinyMCE it gets stripped when you save it.

Read this article i did for joomla. I am very busy so i will not be able to give you any more help on this, sorry.

http://www.fijiwebdesign.com/component/option,com_fireboard/Itemid,156/func,view/id,470/catid,11/limit,6/limitstart,6/

Hi there,

A few months ago I was searching for a solution to insert Javascript into my home text editor.
I can't remember what it was, I think it was some kind of code modification in the editorial.tpl file.

Anyway, this was a good solution, because it worked.
Now I figured that it made all the text editing blocks in the administraion panel to a HTML text editing, without the options of choosing font, size, color and etc. These options are disappeared.

Can anyone please help me recover my text editing blocks? I can't add new products this way.

I've attached a printscreen of my problem.

Here's the current code of my editorial.tpl:

<!-- Module Editorial -->

{if $xml->body->home_logo_link}body->home_logo_link|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" title="{$xml->body->$title|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'|stripslashes}">{/if}
{if $homepage_logo}{$this_path}homepage_logo.jpgbody->$title|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'|stripslashes}" />{/if}
{if $xml->body->home_logo_link}
{/if}
{if $xml->body->$logo_subheading}{$xml->body->$logo_subheading|stripslashes}{/if}
{if $xml->body->$title}

{$xml->body->$title|stripslashes}

{/if}
{if $xml->body->$subheading}

{$xml->body->$subheading|stripslashes}

{/if}
{if $xml->body->$paragraph}
{$xml->body->$paragraph|stripslashes}
{/if}

<!-- /Module Editorial -->

Thanks guys!

Hello,

Did you fine a fix for it yet? please let me know.
Thank you

Hi,
I often find that IE doesn't work for many applications. This morning I found the same thing. It didn't work in IE but did in Google Chrome. IE seems to be very buggy with "editing" software. I don't know why, but you're not alone:)