module cannot be upgraded: Error while downloading the latest version ?

fabrizio1407

8 hours ago, fabrizio1407 said:

Hi guys,
I have this problem that I cannot understand.
I can't upgrade anything. Every module that I try to upgrade it gives me this error.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Try to upgrade 2 or 3 times, if it does not upgrade, you might need to check the permitions on the modules folder using FTP.

Remember ALLWAYS BACKUP FIRST

Best Regards

10 minutes ago, fabrizio1407 said:

It was at 755 already. I set it to the modules folder and all the subfolders and files

If they are at 755 its enought, you can use 777 but only temporarlly to debug things, have you also checked the modules folder at the Theme? what version of prestashop do you have? are you using classic or custom theme? what version of PHP??  have you tried enabling debug mode? cleared the cache? have you disabled all non native modules?? those are important things to know so that people can try to help you.

Best Regards

29 minutes ago, PCQUATRO said:

If they are at 755 its enought, you can use 777 but only temporarlly to debug things, have you also checked the modules folder at the Theme? what version of prestashop do you have? are you using classic or custom theme? what version of PHP??  have you tried enabling debug mode? cleared the cache? have you disabled all non native modules?? those are important things to know so that people can try to help you.

Best Regards

Thanks PCQUATRO,
my version is 1.6.1.23

It is a custom theme: warehouse
PHP version 7.0
Cleared cache many times
Debug mode is enabled but I don't know where I can see any error message. Can you tell me something about that?