[SOLVED] Products don't appear in the category after selecting country! 1.7.4.3

SeizeTheDay

Hello

Products don't appear in the category after selecting country! an example, i created a new account and selected to Germany. I returned to categories but products don't appear in the categories. Products displaying only to Turkey. There are problems in all countries except Turkey and I didn't make any country and catalog restrictions.

can you help me please? thanks

Edited by SeizeTheDay (see edit history)

1 hour ago, SeizeTheDay said:

Hello

Products don't appear in the category after selecting country! an example, i created a new account and selected to Germany. I returned to categories but products don't appear in the categories. Products displaying only to Turkey. There are problems in all countries except Turkey and I didn't make any country and catalog restrictions.

can you help me please? thanks

I don´t see any problems displaying products in categories!! Maybe you need to clear the cache from prestashop backoffice and your browsers cache!!

productscategories.thumb.JPG.d95aab6367a30362631d096e3d851fd8.JPG

Best Regards

On 11/17/2019 at 12:51 AM, PCQUATRO said:

I don´t see any problems displaying products in categories!! Maybe you need to clear the cache from prestashop backoffice and your browsers cache!!

Best Regards

Hi. @PCQUATRO

I think you have entered the site as visitor. Please register first, add an address, then look at the categories. Products are not visible after logging in. There are problems in all countries except Turkey and I didn't make any country and catalog restrictions.

after logging in.jpg

Edited by SeizeTheDay (see edit history)

3 hours ago, SeizeTheDay said:

Hi. @PCQUATRO

I think you have entered the site as visitor. Please register first, add an address, then look at the categories. Products are not visible after logging in. There are problems in all countries except Turkey and I didn't make any country and catalog restrictions.

Try to turn off geolocatrion and select the countries you want in the list...

geolocation.thumb.JPG.a6833308502810b340b3f7ca4851f351.JPG

Also try to enable all zones and countries you need in locations...

zonecountry.thumb.JPG.87308cb8bea56ca5c3392132e39012da.JPG 

Best Regards

1 minute ago, Crezzur said:

We just created an account, and are only able to select turkey. (products are showing then)

Can you explain it a bit more what causes the disappearing products?

Hi @Crezzur Pls try select a country again. I activated. I do not understand why the products do not appear. After selecting other countries (except Turkey), the products do not appear in the category + The same problem exists in the choice of currency. The main currency of the store is the euro. but when we change the currency on the front office, the products don't appear again in category. I'm in trouble.

You must have some kind of filtering somewhere, check your products and categories, because for instance in country turkey some categories are not displayed in other currencies and others are, like for instance "Neckalces" witch can be displayed in all currencies...

currency.thumb.JPG.6f7a3f6367fd5efe87d8925af577021a.JPG

Check your settings by comparing that categorie with the other categories. You might also consider upgrading to prestashop 1.7.6.1.

Remember ALWAYS BACKUP FIRST.

Best Regards

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello, thsx for your post.

Are you still having this problem? It seems to me that I have this same problem, for no apparent reason, although my site has been working fine so far.

And I can't find a solution. Best regards France

(I am under Presta 1.7.6.9)

Hello, we just found the source and cause of this problem. It looks like it came from the module: Faceted Navigation. It looks like it's bugging. We deactivated it from the back office, and everything is back to normal. This post I hope will help someone. Coridally

• Thanks 1

• 10 months later...

Thanks, this thread helped me with PS 1.7.8.2 as all of a sudden, I can't see products under categories while logged in.  Everything is fine when viewing as a guest.  Not sure why this happened out of the blue.

Another solution is to sort products by anything other than "product price" (via Shop Parameters > Product Settings > Pagination).   This issue seems to occur only when a customer is logged in.  You can also try to sort products by price on the front end to see the bug (products will disappear).

Edited by base428 (see edit history)
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1