Import product via CSV Image URLs works on local but not in production

Nereo

Hello to everyone, this is my first post :)

I have a Prestashop 1.7.6.1 installation on my wamp server on local and another same installation of Prestashop on Aruba hosting sharing linux for production.

I'm importing product via CSV with no error in both enviroments.

The difference is that on the local installation I can successfully import the images written in Image URLs row, but not in production, I don't get any errors during the importation.

I have all System requirements and allow_url_fopen abled.

I really don't know what to do, I also tried to change permission 777 to the img folder.

Any suggestion will be really appreciate

thanks

Nevermind,

probably i was loading a wrong default configuration to import my csv in the Prestashop tool, I did the import again choosing the columns manually and it worked like a charm

Edited by Nereo (see edit history)

25 minutes ago, Nereo said:

Hello to everyone, this is my first post :)

I have a Prestashop 1.7.6.1 installation on my wamp server on local and another same installation of Prestashop on Aruba hosting sharing linux for production.

I'm importing product via CSV with no error in both enviroments.

The difference is that on the local installation I can successfully import the images written in Image URLs row, but not in production, I don't get any errors during the importation.

I have all System requirements and allow_url_fopen abled.

I really don't know what to do, I also tried to change permission 777 to the img folder.

Any suggestion will be really appreciate

thanks

Nevermind,

probably i was loading a wrong default configuration to import my csv in the Prestashop tool, I did the import again choosing the columns manually and it worked like a charm