image appears blurred

green boots

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my site, when the product number that appears in the image is blurred and when the product that you load on the product appears a super clear photo as it should be. Save me help see what's going on? already recreated images already did a lot of things and nothing solves

@green boots, have you tried resizing image? Did you try another image on the same product page

@ denkbeter, are you using default theme? It is possible your theme is not properly optimize for mobile screen. Can you work with PS root (system) files?

16 hours ago, Winwin12 said:

@green boots, have you tried resizing image? Did you try another image on the same product page

@ denkbeter, are you using default theme? It is possible your theme is not properly optimize for mobile screen. Can you work with PS root (system) files?

I am using warehouse theme, sure i can work with ps root files. Even if i replace icon manually through ftp it is still blurry. Is there a way to upload higher resolution image and let prestashop scale it down?