Good day,

I intend to add the number of items per item in the category menu of the store catalog view. (attached image "deseado.png" - black text) because is a requirement of my business.

The facet search module has similar functionality but it doesn't the required behavior.

I am working with:
Prestashop 1.7.5.1
PHP: 7.3.11
and MySQL: 5.6.41-84.1

When I not getting a module for Prestashop 1.7 version, search in modules for another versions and found the "Prestashop Block categories with counter" module developed by Milos VEKIA (@myprestaeu) that is compatible with Prestashop 1.4.x and 1.5.x

I tried installing the Vekia module in my store and it worked on Prestashop 1.7 but obviously its functionality is limited (see image "moduloVekia.png" - light blue text). It shows me the categories with the correct number of articles in each case and lets me configure the depth levels of the categories.

But when I visit a particular category, it doesn't show me the subcategories in the same way. The main category tree is still visible.

Surely this is because the module is not ready for this version of Prestashop.

I would like to know if you can help me to configure it for Prestashop 1.7.x or to find a solution with another module or via backend edition to be able to show the numbers of articles in the category menu and inherit that behavior to the subcategories that are visited.

I know that there are templates that bring that functionality but I am preparing a store for my company and at the moment I do not have resources to buy paid extensions until I do a functional demonstration of Prestashop with some basic requirements, among which are the counting of items in each menu item of categories / subcategories.

Thanks for the attention and help,

Regards,

Juan Calderón

deseado.png

moduloVekia.png