Delete specific price rules

Luiwii

Hi, I need help with my Prestashop, I worked with a platform that created specific price in each product of my catalog, now I need to erase all of that specific prices in order to create catalog price rules. The problem is that I have more than 5k products, I can´t erase the price one by one, i need to do it in Bulk. Please, I need an explanation for doing that. Thanks in advance.

Hola, necesito ayuda con mi Prestashop, trabajé con una plataforma que creó un precio específico en cada producto de mi catálogo, ahora necesito borrar todos esos precios específicos para crear reglas de precios de catálogo. El problema es que tengo más de 5k productos, no puedo borrar el precio uno por uno, tengo que hacerlo en masa. He intentado hacer una consulta SQL pero el CSV que se descarga está vacío. Por favor, necesito una explicación para hacerlo. Gracias por adelantado.

You can remove all records from table ps_specific_price. Please also check if you have any record at ps_specific_price_priority, ps_specific_price_rule, ps_specific_price_rule_condition and ps_specific_price_rule_condition_group.

If you want to use a module to remove and manage specific prices, you can use this module https://addons.prestashop.com/en/price-management/39351-edit-specific-prices.html

• Like 1

Hi, thanks for the answer, I have a problem, I downloaded the tables but they are empty, there is any data with this tags from specific price. I need to erase specific prices from 5k products and I can´t do it manually, please, tell me if there is any other option to erase them in bulk. I atach you a picture where you can see to which specific price rules I mean.

Thanks for your help.

Captura de pantalla 2019-11-12 a las 16.11.39.png

Hi, on the screenshot number one you can see what appears when I press on the specific price table, I have to select all of the tags on the left and then save?, I did it and the csv that was created was empty (screenshot 2). I don´t know what else to do, I really need to erase all the specific prices, please, help me.

1.png

2.png

Hi, I managed to download the CSV with the specific price table, tell me if the archive is correct please. Now I want to know what I have to do to delete specific price rules and how to import this in order to delete the rules on my Prestashop. I just want to delete specific price rules, anything else, please, tell me how to do the process, atached you can find the CSV.

Thanks.

request_sql_16_(2).csv