1.7 Shipping issue with countries

samsup

Hi All,

I am trying to setup a prestashop store, and am breaking my head over some behaviour that I just cannot find the source of. 

What is happening: 

Whenever a customer makes an order, the cart shows "free shipping".  A search over the forum found more people have this, but my issue is stranger than that.  

What happens, is that whenever I use either a "shipping method" that is self defined, or when I use the UPS shipping module ( automatically synched prices from my UPS account), there simply is no shipping option, no error or anything, just blank line at the shipping in checkout, and no shipping cost associated ( the behaviour happens with both shipping methods).  The strange thing is this:  It happens only for certain countries.  For example, it works fine for Netherlands, belgium, germany, spain, but it will not work for for example portugal or austria, USA, south africa, but will then again work for burundi or some random island in the pacific.  

I have set ALL countries as shippale, ALL regions as shippable..  

So I am at a total loss here, what could I be missing?? 

Hope someone can help! 

An update to the issue: 

I have found the UPS official module to be interfering with either the mollie payment plugin or the multisafepay plugin. 

When I use any of the 3 modules without other checkout modules, they all 3 work as intended.  Just the comination is making my hair fall out.  Maybe it will be of help to someone encounterin the same.