E=mail adress unregistered customer

Burnago

Hello,

I got an issue with my PS. My customer (actualy he is NOT a customer) subscribed the newsletter from the footer on my shop. Now he want to get unsubscribe. Usually I use the sendinblue to send a news to my customers. In sendinblue a can add him to the black list and even delete from the list.

BUT still an e-mail adress is saved in my database. What I have to do to erase that?

4 hours ago, Burnago said:

Hello,

I got an issue with my PS. My customer (actualy he is NOT a customer) subscribed the newsletter from the footer on my shop. Now he want to get unsubscribe. Usually I use the sendinblue to send a news to my customers. In sendinblue a can add him to the black list and even delete from the list.

BUT still an e-mail adress is saved in my database. What I have to do to erase that?

You can use the GPRD Free Module in the modules catalog and try to remove the email, if it´s there as it´s not a costumer. You can also see if he is registered as a client on your clients database. Or you can edit the database from the cpanel using phpMyAdmin.

Best Regards

Thank You for reply. 

GPRD module causes server error 500. A can't use it anyway. 

in phpMyAdmin in the customers I have only registered customers. There are no lonely e-mails. I don't think so any module can solve that issue. 

I think the only way, is looking for solution in phpMyAdmin but I don know where exacly.

33 minutes ago, Burnago said:

Thank You for reply. 

GPRD module causes server error 500. A can't use it anyway. 

in phpMyAdmin in the customers I have only registered customers. There are no lonely e-mails. I don't think so any module can solve that issue. 

I think the only way, is looking for solution in phpMyAdmin but I don know where exacly.

Check this post… 

Best Regards

Well, I was looking for that but in ma database there are no ps_newsletter. I don't have PS prefix anywhere at all. My records starts at "pr" prefix.

All in all I didn't find anything with "newsletter" in name. 

I forgot to tell You I use 1.7.6.1 version of PS.

Edited by Burnago (see edit history)

18 minutes ago, Burnago said:

Well, I was looking for that but in ma database there are no ps_newsletter. I don't have PS prefix anywhere at all. My records starts at "pr" prefix.

All in all I didn't find anything with "newsletter" in name. 

I forgot to tell You I use 1.7.6.1 version of PS.

ps_ is the default prefix, you have to look for your prefix witch would be pr_newsletter...

Where are you seeing the email in question? could you post some images?

If you can see the email somewhere it has to be in the database.

Search for a newsletter module in module manager you should see the email there.

Best Regards

Of course. By the way there ale only customers with account :D 

What more - after scroll down to to export section when I choose from the list "Subscribes without account" appears information "No results found" :D I see there ale something really bad.

Can someone check own database in P.S. 1.7.6.1 how "ps_newsletter" is called? I think this is name from older versions.

21 minutes ago, Burnago said:

What more - after scroll down to to export section when I choose from the list "Subscribes without account" appears information "No results found"

What are those images you posted??? do you usar a diferente module for the newsletter??? if it tell you you don´t have any results for subscribers without account than that´s why you cant find it on the database!!!

Best regards

Hey! I found it.

Table is named: pr_sendin_newsletter

The are all unregistered users e-mails.

PCQUATRO, please read again slow and calm :) I knew emails was save in database in prestashop but I didn't know where. Print screen with sendinblue only show the proof that somewhere that email adress is saved. I know this is external module.

What more - after scroll down to to export section when I choose from the list "Subscribes without account" appears information "No results found"

What are those images you posted??? do you usar a diferente module for the newsletter??? if it tell you you don´t have any results for subscribers without account than that´s why you cant find it on the database!!!

Yes. In module "Subscicao da newsletter" You can export e-mails from prestashop database - not send in blue. Sendinblue is extarnal module.

Thank You.

Edited by Burnago (see edit history)