Remarketing code

andreea0697

Hi, 

I added remarketing code using Google Tag Manager, but there on my prestashop website (www.mobiladmd.ro) is another remarketing code which i want to remove. The problem is that i can't find the remarketing code that i want to remove anywhere. Please help me!

If you enter this URL view-source:https://www.mobiladmd.ro/2408-canapea-extensibila-bari-202x100-cm.html and then CTRL+F after 827929329 (this id is the id from the remarketing code that i want to remove).

I searched in my product.tpl code after that id, but is not there... 

NOTE: this remarketing code appear only on the product pages (that''s why I was looking for him in product.tpl .

Any ideas? 

Thank you!

On 10/23/2019 at 12:55 PM, andreea0697 said:

Hi, 

I added remarketing code using Google Tag Manager, but there on my prestashop website (www.mobiladmd.ro) is another remarketing code which i want to remove. The problem is that i can't find the remarketing code that i want to remove anywhere. Please help me!

If you enter this URL view-source:https://www.mobiladmd.ro/2408-canapea-extensibila-bari-202x100-cm.html and then CTRL+F after 827929329 (this id is the id from the remarketing code that i want to remove).

I searched in my product.tpl code after that id, but is not there... 

NOTE: this remarketing code appear only on the product pages (that''s why I was looking for him in product.tpl .

Any ideas? 

Thank you!

HI 
The best places to add Remarketing code is header or footer so, we mostly use it in footer to to avoid render blocking and speed up site, So please check your themes footer template file.

please make sure you have cleared smarty cache after updating the code 
Also for remarketing please allow iframes on TAB Preferences > General > Allow iFrames in HTML By setting its values "Yes".

let us know if you need some more help or this not able to resolve your issue