Daniel Lynes

Programmatically Grab Pricing and Product Info

My vendor has an online store built using Prestashop.  I would like to integrate his site into my backend quoting software.  Does Prestashop have an API that we can call as an end user/developer user to obtain product pictures, info, pricing, and shipping info so that when I'm building a quote through my own quoting software I can cover off all my bases and not have to spend a bunch of time on his site to finish building the quote?  I would like to be able to make sure it's grabbing his Canadian dollar pricing too, not the US dollar pricing.

Another advantage is that I always have his most up to date pricing without having to worry about whether it's changed or not.

Thank you.

I see nothing on their website about an API, much less one that I can use if I'm not the owner of the Prestashop site (addons).

Thank you so much Nishith.

I wonder why I couldn't find a link to that on their website...not even under the developer section (which points at the forums).

All developpers know API, and can google it, it's not an information to put on the website for lambda user.