[solved] Where can i change the terms and condition sentence manually?

Hi all!

I do Prestashop 1.7.6 in hungarian language.

But the important sentence "I agree to the terms and conditions and the privacy policy "

is not translated....Also the Mr. and the Mrs....

I cant find a file or what ever to change this manually....

Maybe someone can help me?

prestaforum.jpg

Mr and mrs you can change it in shopsettings>Customer settings>Social titles

The " i agree to the terms.... sentence can be find in the theme translation(international>translations>theme translations: classic: your language) : but you have to select theme classic! then search for the word " agree ""  and you will find it.

Thank you guys for the answer.

i had checked the theme translation, unfortunally there are not this sentence...only the following: ---You must agree to our Terms of Service before going any further!--- I agree to the [terms of service] and [revocation terms] and will adhere to them unconditionally---.

Hm...

• 1 month later...

I have a very similar problem. In the order confirmation page I have this message: I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally. (where terms of service has a link to a page I can set). The problem is the translation in my native language is not exactly right and it doesn't have the link (which is mandatory and I have to add it). Searching the translations in the themes I can't find it.

I only find this for checkout in the theme: "By confirming the order, you certify that you have read and agree with all of the conditions below:" Nothing similar in the checkout module

16 hours ago, Curious said:

In PS 1.7 you can find that translation in the gdpr module(as mentioned above)

We're using the default GDPR module and I can't find it. Going to its Consent checkbox customization there are only 4 fields: Account creation form, Customer account area, Contact form, and Newsletter subscription. Nothing related to orders checkout. I can't find it even going to the Translations side of the backoffice, not in the GDPR module, or the classic and installed theme. I'm stumped