Hello,

When I try to enter some sections of the backoffice (products, modules, SEO and urls ...)

I get the following error:

"Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned to "500 Internal Server Error". Something is broken. Please let us know what you were doing when this error occurred. We will fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. "

But when I activate debug mode everything works apparently normal and does not show me any errors or anything.

How can I solve that?  

It also gives me another error in advanced parameters> information

This gives me even if I have active debug:

"Internal Server Error The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request. Please contact the server administrator at [no address given] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error. More information about this error may be available in the server error log. "

And in the Log it puts me:

[Wed Sep 25 13: 00: 36.206379 2019] [core: error] [pid 22134] [client 78.30.32.193:59158] End of script output before headers: index.php [Wed Sep 25 13: 00: 36.206339 2019] [ fcgid: warn] [pid 22134] [client 78.30.32.193:59158] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 30 seconds  

And those of the server tell me that it is an internal problem of the web that they cannot do anything.

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks greetings.