@dj@

Local, login forget

Hello

I work locally and I forgot the credentials to access my admin account.
when i do password forgotten i have a link that does not open because i have no outlook
What do I have to do?
thank you in advance

Buenas tardes

Puedes cambiar el pass directamente en la BD, Tienes acceso?? Que versión de PS utilizas??

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Si te he ayudado puedes agradecer pulsando en el ❤ que esta a la derecha de este mensaje o márcarla como mejor respuesta pulsando en la 🏆

Posted (edited)

good evening solucioneseb

thank you for your answer I have version 1.7 I tried with your proposal but I do not know the table that I have to change exactly in fact I do not know how to proceed thank you for giving me details.

Edited by @dj@ (see edit history)

Hello
thank you for your help I followed the tutorial and I understand it but unfortunately I have no host since I work locally so I will not have the file parameter.php
I hope you understand me?

claro que si lo tienes, busca la carpeta donde hiciste la instalacion localmente alli esta todo

Thank you I saw and made the changes against it always tells me that this account does not exist or the password is erratic

Buenas tardes,

Si sigues el manual que te pase paso a paso con todo lo que te dice en el mismo, tienes que llegar a conseguirlo puede que te estes pasando por alto algún paso o algún proceso de los que hay que hacer..
Revisalo bien y nos dices

Salds!