RobinPlas

Viewed Products missing Product info text

Hi all!

The Viewed Products module when hooked at the bottom of the product page shows name, manufacturer and price info for only the first product. All other viewed products are only showing the product image with no text what so ever.

I'm using Prestashop 1.7.5.2 with Warehouse theme and stock Viewed Products module. The only configurable item is the amount of images to show. It is currently configured as 8 and it does show 8 products with nothing else to tweak. Uninstalling and reinstalling the module doesn't fix it.

Any idea what can cause this or where to begin to look and debug? I really haven't got a clue since I haven't changed anything related to this.

Thanks for your input!

Robin

I included a screenshot of the description tab with the Viewed Products module under it. As you can see only the last visited product is showing detailed information. All other only show the image. Obviously all products do have all the information. It is just not displayed. Anyone any idea?

Untitled-10.thumb.jpg.b7ff472f98c8677363b14ff246abc6c8.jpg