[Solved] Theme (Show Me The Dvd 1.6) Not Working / Has Errors

Hi guys, really hope someone can help me. Just purchased this theme, and after a bit of faffing managed to install it, but I was getting a white screen when I tried to use the theme. Turned on error reporting, and when logging into the back office, I get these two errors:

2 errors
1. ixtengine (parse error in /modules/ixtengine/ixtengine.php)
2. ixtengine (class missing in /modules/ixtengine/ixtengine.php)
Which are obviously to do with the theme as ixt are the developers.

When I tell prestashop to use this theme, the error I get on the previously white page is:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '[' in /var/sites/b/myurl.co.uk/public_html/modules/ixtengine/ixtengine.php on line 34

When I press 'back' to get to the backoffice, I get 2 additional errors:
Unknown error on line 413 in file /var/sites/b/myurl.co.uk/public_html/modules/multiblockatoh/multiblockatoh.php
[2048] Declaration of MultiBlockAtoh::unregisterHook() should be compatible with that of ModuleCore::unregisterHook()

Unknown error on line 31 in file /var/sites/b/myurl.co.uk/public_html/modules/shopimporter/shopimporter.php
[2048] Declaration of shopimporter::cleanPositions() should be compatible with that of ModuleCore::cleanPositions()

Really hope someone can help me, I've just updated my store to 1.6.1.1 and functionality seemed fine prior to this. Not gonna lie, tiny bit annoyed since it wasn't a cheap theme.

Look forward to any help!

All the best!

Edit: Despite efforts from myself and the developer, I was unable to get this module functioning correctly, thus applied for a refund which was swiftly actioned, so the problem has been addressed.

Edited by Skazz (see edit history)

Problem partially solved - Most of the issues appeared to be due to the php version (5.2.6) not being suitable for the new module. Have updated to 5.5 and got through to options about which modules I wanted to install. Now have different issue but will post separately :) Hope this helps someone!