Strange products on invoice

roel450

Greetings,

I just made an order in my PS store. But in my backoffice I see strange (standard) prestashop products on my overview. The products (clothes) are also on the invoice. This is strange because the only products I have in my shop are camera's en memory cards.

also I can not delete those products from the created order because PS says that the products do not exist...

Also PS says that it is waiting for a cheque payment but I do not provide this kind of payment method.

Is there someone who can help me because customers will be confused if they see clothes on the invoice? :(

Kind regards,

Roel

post-732584-0-18369300-1410084340_thumb.jpg

post-732584-0-79612800-1410084340_thumb.jpg

post-732584-0-25444100-1410084341_thumb.jpg

okay, so open phpmyadmin, go to ps_orders table settings page and for example change AUTO_INCREMENT value there to 1000.

open ps_cart table, and change AUTO_INCREMENT value to some other higher value

after that your orders / cart will not contain "ghost" products.

value that you will use for AUTO_INCREMENT must be higher that default values there you can find in table with ordered products and in table with cart products

okay, so open phpmyadmin, go to ps_orders table settings page and for example change AUTO_INCREMENT value there to 1000.

open ps_cart table, and change AUTO_INCREMENT value to some other higher value

after that your orders / cart will not contain "ghost" products.

value that you will use for AUTO_INCREMENT must be higher that default values there you can find in table with ordered products and in table with cart products

Yes it works!! Thank you very much. Do you also know why this problem occured to me?

Kind regards,

Roel

Edited by roel450 (see edit history)