Adding product to cart doesn't work on product-list

I've got some issue with Prestashop product-list.

Here is a link to my site: http://vigdm.no-restrictions.com/index.php?id_category=29&controller=category

You can see small link 'Add to cart' under each product. Unfortunately, the product is not added to cart. When I'm on product page, everytyhing works fine.

The code is copied from the default prestatshop theme, it's goes like this:

<div class = "cart-logo-on-product">
    {if ($product.id_product_attribute == 0 || (isset($add_prod_display) && ($add_prod_display == 1))) && $product.available_for_order && !isset($restricted_country_mode) && $product.minimal_quantity <= 1 && $product.customizable != 2 && !$PS_CATALOG_MODE}
        {if ($product.allow_oosp || $product.quantity > 0)}
            {if isset($static_token)}
                <a id="add_to_cart" class="button ajax_add_to_cart_button exclusive" rel="ajax_id_product_{$product.id_product|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart',false, NULL, "add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}&token={$static_token}", false)|escape:'html'}" title="{l s='Add to cart'}"><span></span>{l s='Add to cart'}</a>
            {else}
                <a id ="add_to_cart" class="button ajax_add_to_cart_button exclusive" rel="ajax_id_product_{$product.id_product|intval}" href="{$link->getPageLink('cart',false, NULL, "add=1&id_product={$product.id_product|intval}", false)|escape:'html'}" title="{l s='Add to cart'}"><span></span>{l s='Add to cart'}</a>
            {/if}
        {else}
            <span class="exclusive"><span></span>{l s='Add to cart'}</span><br />
        {/if}
    {/if}

</div> 

I need to add product to cart from the product list, do you know what can be wrong?

Yep, that's right, I've made it that way, but I need to aim another goal, after clicking on cart icon, the product should be added to cart and should not redirect me to the cart page. On the product page it works, but on the category page doesn't. I suspect that may be js issue, but now I stucked.