Image Slider for Home Page

Hello,

I have transferred prestashop from one domain to another. In an admin panel (Modules--> Image Slider) I do not see the list of already uploaded slides, where as in old domain I can see all the uploaded slides and can edit them. 

I have searched google but did not find anything related to this problem

I really need need on this matter will be appreciated

Thanks and Regards,

hello

so the problem is a bit different. I've got one quesiton.

while you're trying to configure module

you see list of sldies but without images? or you don't see slider elements at all?

are you able to check database for these files?

On the home page, Slide images are fine. They are view able and they are working as they are supposed to. 5 Images working in a looped slide show.

On new domain in admin panel (Image Slider Module) I do not see any slider element, no matter how many slides I add. It shows as if no slide image is uploaded

I have access to prestashop database, there are two tables inside the database: homeslider & homeslider_slides. they both are identical but I do not know how to check that database is associated with which domain.

After reading your first reply I think If I can figure out the association of database with a domain and If I manage to change that association than, problem might get resolved