Facebook Wall on Facebook (Custom CSS)

Hello there.

For a week ago i installed prestashop for the first time, and after 4-5 hours of tumbling around, i now think that this is a better solution, than wordpress with woocommerce.

But I have few question. Is there a good Facebook Like box, which can be customized with CSS? I want the activity of my wall to be display to.

Have a problem. Want to get rid of the picture, and move it to the left so that there is no margin between.

facebook_custom_css.png

Have try with Facebook own plugin on the developer site. No good. And then these 3 free plugins

prestalovefacebooklikebox
prestalovefacebookactivity
likeboxfree

....lso have try with this http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/183345-free-module-facebook-like-box/

Sorry for my bad English. This was written in a hurry. Sorry! :-)

Regards

Michael from Denmark

P.S
I know this has nothing to do with prestashop. But in WordPress this is very easy with this plugin

http://wordpress.org/plugins/jsl3-facebook-wall-feed/screenshots/

it isn't possible to customize default like box plugin (based on iframe)

it's because all css styles are stored on facebook side, not in your store

if you want to achieve it - you need to use custom php script (module) exactly the same as wordpress plugin you mentioned

it isn't possible to customize default like box plugin (based on iframe)

it's because all css styles are stored on facebook side, not in your store

if you want to achieve it - you need to use custom php script (module) exactly the same as wordpress plugin you mentioned

Yeah i thought so with the default like box. Cause of the iframe. 

But how do i do that? Is there any module that can do that?

you can develop own module for that, or modify controllers, any other method to achieve what you want doesn't exist (custom modules also)

Yes I could do that if I had that knowledge :-) But I don't. Sadly

Was just reading some where on the internet that Prestashop was getting a lot of users, and is very popular for many. So I thought there was somebody that have already created something, or had some kind of solution for this.