[solved]Missing left column

Hello,

I need to have left column displayed always.

Right column was removed succesfuly, and left colum is visible everytime except payment - cashondelivery.

Using debug window I found that $HOOK_LEFT_COLUMN has content on every page, but is empty on:

index.php?fc=module&module=cashondelivery&controller=validation

Left coumn is displayed in css.

Where should I make chcnges to fill left coumn with blocks similar to other pages?

Best regards

Aleksander

Edited by Aleksanderlech (see edit history)

check in global.css few places that left_column is hidden (display: none) like:

#order #left_column {display:none}

#authentication #left_column {display:none}

just search your entire global.css for '#left_column'

• Like 1

Let me get it straight, you have modules hooked on the left column which you see on other pages but not on payment page even when you are not hidding the left column?

check if those modules excludes from those pages in back office Modules -> Positions

I did not excluded any modules - until today - I tried to exclude some block, and don't know if anything changed - by the way - if I exclude some block, how to include it back, and is there a way to check what modules/blocks are excluded?

Best regards and Happy Easter!

Aleksander

When you go to Modules -> Positions, if you press on one of the modules edit button it will transfer you to Transplan module page and it will show you if the module has any excluded pages, and you will see the add & remove buttons

Yaniv14's solution worked!

"in modules/cashondelivery/controllers/front/validation.php a line that state '$this->display_column_left = false;' try changing it to '$this->display_column_left = true;'"

Thank you very much guys for your time!

Best regards

Aleksander

PS

By the way - where can I find tutorial for creating modules - something more than on PS official documentation?

Aleksander