Different prices for different clients

Hi,

I have some requirements for an online shop and I'm not sure if Prestashop will fit my needs.

I need the shop to set different prices for different groups of clients. I need to show some products only available to some clients.

I also need the shop to be private and only registered users have access to the products.

Can somebody confirm if it's possible to achieve this with Prestashop?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there guys!
I also have a need to have prices according to different customers. Some are wholesale customers and other are retails clients. I need that when the wholesale client logs in it should give him his price. Under the customer groups it just gives a fixed percentage off all products according to the group. I need that when creating the product it should give me an option for 3 or 4 prices.
Retail client Price=
Group A price=
Group B price=
Group C price=

Hope somebody got some ideas out there.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

"I need the shop to set different prices for different groups of clients."

It's easy. In version 1.4 just create groups WITHOUT discount.
In ADMIN ==> CATALOG ==> ARTICLE ==> 3.- PRICES Setup a specific price for each group or set up a discount in amount or percentage.
Do this for each group. There it is ! different prices for different groups.

" I need to show some products only available to some clients."
You can get this done creating a category for each group, when create a category mark the groups which will have access to. Different group users will not have access to.

"I also need the shop to be private and only registered users have access to the products."
mmm... Good question.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

"I need the shop to set different prices for different groups of clients."

It's easy. In version 1.4 just create groups WITHOUT discount.

In ADMIN ==> CATALOG ==> ARTICLE ==> 3.- PRICES Setup a specific price for each group or set up a discount in amount or percentage.

Do this for each group. There it is ! different prices for different groups.

Thanks for that arlmxli2! I have the same requirement and that is perfect for what my client need.

I've heard that on the new version 1.5 this will be even easier to manage and to get a full list of prices, so that I can't have to go product by product to see how much the different groups will pay.

Regards

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone. I've found this thread because I was looking for some kind of solution to this problem and hoping someone could help me and thus the rest of the community. I've got a cosmetics website (www.centrobell.com) with PS version 1.5.4.0 and within my site I've got two prices:

1. General public prices: Prices for non professional public (which is more expensive)
  2. Professional prices: Prices targeted for those persons who are somehow professionals within the beauty industry (hairdressers, aestheticians, manicurists, etc...) These prices are lower than the general public prices.

Up to here we've managed so that when someone visits our site, the default prices shown are those for the general public. We've done this by having as pre-tax retail price the general public price and for professional prices we added to each product a specific price for them which is lower than the pre-tax retail price. (Note that on our website we're not using taxes). The problem we have is that when we want to create price rules (catalog price rules), let's say we want to offer a 15% discount in a certain brand, it will display that discount only to the general public because it gets the base price. ¿Is there any correct way to apply these price rules so when I we apply lets say a 15% discount to all customer groups it applies 15% discount upon general public price and besides 15% upon professional price? I do really need help on how to accomplish this task. Thanks a lot. I hope someone can help me out!

Edited by demperador (see edit history)

• 2 years later...

Hello everyone. I've found this thread because I was looking for some kind of solution to this problem and hoping someone could help me and thus the rest of the community. I've got a cosmetics website (www.centrobell.com) with PS version 1.5.4.0 and within my site I've got two prices:

• General public prices: Prices for non professional public (which is more expensive)
  • Professional prices: Prices targeted for those persons who are somehow professionals within the beauty industry (hairdressers, aestheticians, manicurists, etc...) These prices are lower than the general public prices.
Up to here we've managed so that when someone visits our site, the default prices shown are those for the general public. We've done this by having as pre-tax retail price the general public price and for professional prices we added to each product a specific price for them which is lower than the pre-tax retail price. (Note that on our website we're not using taxes). The problem we have is that when we want to create price rules (catalog price rules), let's say we want to offer a 15% discount in a certain brand, it will display that discount only to the general public because it gets the base price. ¿Is there any correct way to apply these price rules so when I we apply lets say a 15% discount to all customer groups it applies 15% discount upon general public price and besides 15% upon professional price? I do really need help on how to accomplish this task. Thanks a lot. I hope someone can help me out!

Check this:

http://addons.prestashop.com/en/7422-price-increment-reduction-by-groups-categories-more.html

• 3 years later...

Hello There,

This module on Prestashop addon will do everything that you are looking for

https://addons.prestashop.com/en/additional-information-product-tab/44085-restrict-products-category-cms-by-customer-groups.html

it can create multiple rules to restrict content by customer groups

It can also hide Specific Products, Categories and CMS page