Edit History

MSN

MSN

@holle75 If you push Modules&Themes Updates from 4.1.9, 4.2.0 & 4.2.1 again via FTP you should see the changes. 

@holle75 out of curiosity how old is your installation of prestashop? my new store has homepage/advanced customization but the my older installation doesn't contain these tabs. 

Likely some files where skipped/ignored during previous updates 1clickupdates. 

I'm about to download the latest version via github and push the update to see if that makes a difference. 1 click installer didn't work

MSN

MSN

@holle75 If you push Modules&Themes Updates from 4.1.9, 4.2.0 & 4.2.1 again via FTP you should see the changes. 

@holle75 out of curiosity how old is your installation of prestashop? my new store has homepage/advanced customization but the my older installation doesn't contain these tabs. 

Likely some files where skipped/ignored during previous updates 1clickupdates. 

I'm about to download the latest version via github and push the update to see if that makes a difference. 1 click installer didn't work

MSN

MSN

Likely some files where skipped/ignored during previous updates.