Edit History

EdC

EdC

Hi,

I hope I'm in the right section. I have just installed prestashop 1.7.5.0 in an attempt to update my website and renew it. Am basically starting again from scratch.

In the custom text block I have changed the text and pressed save but nothing changes on the front end.

Any help appreciated.

I have just noticed many things aren't being updated. Customer reassurance module the text also doesn't change. My category description the text doesn't appear. Really need help now.

PS I have to use Microsoft Edge to work on the website as many things don't work in Chrome. Is this standard?

EdC

EdC

Hi,

I hope I'm in the right section. I have just installed prestashop 1.7.5.0 in an attempt to update your website and renew it. Am basically starting again from scratch.

In the custom text block I have changed the text and pressed save but nothing changes on the front end.

Any help appreciated.

I have just noticed many things aren't being updated. Customer reassurance module the text also doesn't change. My category description the text doesn't appear. Really need help now.

PS I have to use Microsoft Edge to work on the website as many things don't work in Chrome. Is this standard?

EdC

EdC

Hi,

I hope I'm in the right section. I have just installed prestashop 1.7.5.0 in an attempt to update your website and renew it. Am basically starting again from scratch.

Any help appreciated.