[SOLVED] I need a solution: “You already have the maximum quantity available for this product”

I open the shop on-line after having it closed for holidays and a customer has contacted us indicating that you can not add any product to the basket, the error message it displays is: “You already Have the maximum Quantity available for this product, even though I look I find this error, because stock problem is not as it is because I do not know why may be because I have not touched anything at all: S someone has occurred or has been the solution somewhere??

To see him: http://www.alturgellgourmet.com/lang-en/wine-region-campo-de-borja/139-tres-picos-2007.html

I tried all the possible configurations, but it doesn't works... if you know how to fix it email me and agree on the price.

Thanks in advance!

--------------------------

gonebdg has solved the problem, I had a problem in the table ps_guest.

29347_B2OV1xI1N1hJyY4Y0ZWO_t

29348_MDDFrRIuFR7hpX2BhuAo_t

• 2 months later...

Would you mind elaborating on the ps_guest table issue you were experiencing, bc I am now having the same issue myself. I set the product to 'Deny orders' because it was out of stock, even though I set all my products to '0' quantities (?)

• 1 month later...

[sOLVED] but no solution posted?!

After encountering the exact same problem and consequently investing the good part of a day into researching the issue, here is what caused my problem: A crasehed ps_cart_product table!

Open phpmyadmin and select the database associated with your PrestaShop installation. On the structure tab there is going to be a column listing entries. In that column there should only be numbers listed. If there is a quirky entry using any other characters but numbers that table is crashed and prette likely the source of your problem.

Select that table and empty it. Do NOT delete it!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I open the shop on-line after having it closed for holidays and a customer has contacted us indicating that you can not add any product to the basket, the error message it displays is: “You already Have the maximum Quantity available for this product, even though I look I find this error, because stock problem is not as it is because I do not know why may be because I have not touched anything at all: S someone has occurred or has been the solution somewhere??<br/><br/>To see him: http://www.alturgellgourmet.com/lang-en/wine-region-campo-de-borja/139-tres-picos-2007.html<br/><br/>I tried all the possible configurations, but it doesn't works... if you know how to fix it email me and agree on the price.<br/><br/>Thanks in advance!<br/><br/>--------------------------<br/><br/>gonebdg has solved the problem, I had a problem in the table ps_guest.

In my case it was a problem with ps_cart_products table. I log in to mysql console, performed "use DATABASE;" (you should place your dtabase name instead of DATABASE) and run "REPAIR TABLE ps_cart_product;" - this solved this issue

• 2 weeks later...

I open the shop on-line after having it closed for holidays and a customer has contacted us indicating that you can not add any product to the basket, the error message it displays is: “You already Have the maximum Quantity available for this product, even though I look I find this error, because stock problem is not as it is because I do not know why may be because I have not touched anything at all: S someone has occurred or has been the solution somewhere??<br/><br/>To see him: http://www.alturgellgourmet.com/lang-en/wine-region-campo-de-borja/139-tres-picos-2007.html<br/><br/>I tried all the possible configurations, but it doesn't works... if you know how to fix it email me and agree on the price.<br/><br/>Thanks in advance!<br/><br/>--------------------------<br/><br/>gonebdg has solved the problem, I had a problem in the table ps_guest.

In my case it was a problem with ps_cart_products table. I log in to mysql console, performed "use DATABASE;" (you should place your dtabase name instead of DATABASE) and run "REPAIR TABLE ps_cart_product;" - this solved this issue

I came across the same error to yours, I repaired the table "ps_cart_product",but it make no improvement.

I don't know how to deal with the error now. I am using 1.4.4.0 version.

• 2 months later...