Problem with creating or saving products

I am having some problems.

1) I suddenly found from 1.6.1.6 to 1.6.1.8 vesion .... without updating it.

2) But the problem is that the products are not saved easily.

When I try to create a product, I enter the name, description, or other, we hit the save button ... but nothing, does not save the product. It is a big problem.

3) I also have always encountered a problem on the "catalog price rules", I imposed a discount if I just agree to everything the website products. The individual categories or brands does not work.

Mny tnx for you help

I am having some problems.

1) I suddenly found from 1.6.1.6 to 1.6.1.8 vesion .... without updating it.

2) But the problem is that the products are not saved easily.
When I try to create a product, I enter the name, description, or other, we hit the save button ... but nothing, does not save the product. It is a big problem.

3) I also have always encountered a problem on the "catalog price rules", I imposed a discount if I just agree to everything the website products. The individual categories or brands does not work.

Mny tnx for you help

Hello

Here French forum please in French language Thanks, moved of English Forum

Ecco il Forum francese, grazie per aver parlato in francese, Argomento spostato al forum inglese.

• 1 month later...

Nothing works for me - I am on PS 1.6.1.10.

When the problem surfaced November last year (sometimes saves/creates sometimes not) before a big holiday break I tried to fix it with no success.

This year tried multiple things:

Made the suggested code changes

Rolled back to previous version of the site

Clean install of PS 1.6.1.10 - re-applied themes, extensions and overwrites.

No luck

Opened the site on old laptop with Chrome v.54.x as opposed to the current v55.x - 

Save works a bit better - but still problems in saving and creating updating combinations and other features. 

This is unworkable since I have to spend a lot of time creating and updating a product, reviewing the settings to figure out what ahs not updated and applying again.

I downloaded a contained version of Chromium - Version 30.0.1556.0 (210028)

http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/chromium-browser-continuous/index.html?prefix=Win_x64/210028/

downloaded and extracted the zip package 

https://www.googleapis.com/download/storage/v1/b/chromium-browser-continuous/o/Win_x64%2F210028%2Fchrome-win32.zip?generation=1372901829086000&alt=media

using it as a standalone browser - no install

Prestashop Back Office Product save and update seems to work with this 2013 version

• Like 1