How ro resize minicslider & tmhtml default modules

Hi,

is anybody experienced with resizing default dimensions of minicslider module and tmhtml container in the template home page.

I tried to change a width of minic slider in its panel control also, I removed to 2 banners in tmhtml in their control panels.

The slider didn't change its width and tmhtml container didn't make 1 column banner layout. See my attached illustrations.

Is there any control to modify those module beside their control panels?

Thank you.

post-799470-0-11113200-1421486910_thumb.jpg

post-799470-0-23521700-1421486933_thumb.jpg

Hi All curious visitors of this issue.

Here is a good news. I can share with you how to resize the minic slider in home page. See the illustration in my initial post.

This solution works with PrestShop 1.5.6.

The first of all you have to remove from TM HTML module 2 banners (images). To do so log in:

to your Back Office > Modules > Modules > Other Modules > TM HTML > click CONFIGURE to open the module content then

remove 2 of 4 your banners from HOOK HOME list.

Open a browser to review your website home page look. Only 2 banners on the right side of the slider should be present there now.

NEXT -  you will change the slider width that will push 2 existing banner to the right.

Login to your FTP site files and locate nivo-slider.css. To do so:

Go to --> YourTheme### > CSS > Modules > MinicSlider > Views > JS > Plugins > Nivo-Slider > Nivo-Slider.css

Open Nivo_Slider.css file and

change #minic_slider width:50% to width:75% or to any other value you want to get.

Save your file and upload it.

Because you changed the slider dimension/proportions you will need to upload modified images the slider module.

Minic-slider module can be found at Back Office > Modules > Modules > Advertising and Marketing > minic-slider module

That's it,

Thank you