Fatal error in module gamification: Method Gamification::__call() must take exactly 2 a

Acabo de actualizar un módulo y me sale el siguiente error:

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module gamification:
Method Gamification::__call() must take exactly 2 arguments

Ahora no puedo entrar en el backoffice. Tengo una pagina en blanco y ningun error.

¿Podeis decirme como arreglarlo?

• Like 1

I am getting the same error after upgrading to v1.9.9. I think, it is Merchant Expertise

Now, I am stuck as I cannot login to the admin dashboard. Is there any way to disable the module without accessing the admin panel so that, I can continue my work?

It's a blocker for me. 

The exact error is:

Fatal error: Method Gamification::__call() must take exactly 2 arguments in /modules/gamification/gamification.php on line 144

Edited by fuadomar (see edit history)

Veo que el módulo que ha provocado esto es el "gamification"

He borrado la carpeta del servidor  miweb-->modules-->gamification

Con esto el backoffice vuelve a funcionar y quisiera preguntar si borrando esta carpeta me dejará de funcionar alguna cosa o debo de tocar alguna otra cosa más.

[PrestaShop] Fatal error in module gamification:
Method Gamification::__call() must take exactly 2 arguments

Happening for me as well.

Can't access the module folder, just get that error.

fuadomar: If you can access the modules folder on the server (through FTP or directly on the server) where you have installed Prestashop, you have to remove the Module "Gamification", after you have removed the module Prestashop will work as usual. The module is corrupted.

Anyway remove folder gamification in the folder (/modules/)

Probably have something to do with a recent update that has been done to the module.

Referring to this update in the module Gameification:

https://github.com/PrestaShop/gamification/commit/6f5b9535e4d3d7e9b92fc7e87181726203fc0cc1

I am getting the same error after upgrading to v1.9.9. I think, it is Merchant Expertise

Now, I am stuck as I cannot login to the admin dashboard. Is there any way to disable the module without accessing the admin panel so that, I can continue my work?

It's a blocker for me. 

The exact error is:

Fatal error: Method Gamification::__call() must take exactly 2 arguments in /modules/gamification/gamification.php on line 144

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Open your FTP, apply this commit https://github.com/PrestaShop/gamification/commit/6f5b9535e4d3d7e9b92fc7e87181726203fc0cc1#commitcomment-9184823 OR delete the folder /modules/gamification/ .

Regards

Edited by Gregory Roussac (see edit history)

Hola,

A mi ayer me ocurrió lo mismo.

Lo he solucionado borrando la carpeta Gamification y ahora funciona bien pero tendo una duda,

¿Debemos dejarlo así, sin este módulo o hay una nueva versión para instalar sin el problema indicado?

Gracias,

• nadie locked this topic