Question marks instead of images

I have a problem with displaying images in the CMC and the description of the product (not product photos - the work). If I turn on the friendly url, so instead of images in the CMS and product details (in description) See question marks. If I disable url frienly, so the images appear correctly. Someone had a similar problem?

I have a problem with displaying images in the CMC and the description of the product (not product photos - the work). If I turn on the friendly url, so instead of images in the CMS and product details (in description) See question marks. If I disable url frienly, so the images appear correctly. Someone had a similar problem?

Do you use multiple languages? Can you post a link to your website?

Yes i have multilanguage website but i turned off secondary language and now is everything woorking as well as before.

I had this same issue. It's a bug with URL rewriting. I changed my .htaccess file manually, and now I can see images everywhere even with multiple languages and SEO URL's enabled. To the top of your .htaccess file, before line "# ~~start~~ Do not remove this comment, Prestashop will keep automatically the code outside this comment when .htaccess will be generated again", add these lines:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
RewriteEngine on
RewriteRule . - [E=REWRITEBASE:/]
RewriteRule ^.*/img/cms/(.*)$ %{ENV:REWRITEBASE}img/cms/$1 [L]
</IfModule>
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hello, Can anybody help please, Question marks suddenly appeared on my site especially the homepage, telephone icons etc . This is my site www.bluegatetraders.co.uk

Also, is there anyway that I can only have products with images on my homepage at all times?

Please help, anybody