Right column pushed down

Hi all,

I'm still struggling with my previous posted problem, but I'd like to post about another one. Our shop got a weird problem that when a product in the webshop don't include a product image, then the right column is pushed down.

It's weird because in that case it actually does have the "no image available"-image displayed. I tried to change the size of that no-image picture but that doesn't help. It happens both in FF and IE. We're using prestashop 1.5.6.0, with the leo converse theme.

Also, that theme uses separation-lines (> borders) between website elements. One of that lines, right under the product price, cuts right trough the product-quantity-box next to the Add to cart-button, where it should appear just beneath it.

I changed the display style of that element, and changed padding-settings, both that didn't fix it yet. This border-problem appears on every productpage, but maybe there's a link between these problems.

I'm on a close deadline so I really appreciate some help on these two things. Thanks allready.

Ok, I would recommend you to contact Leothemes, as the structure of the two pages is a different, on one page (the correct one) two divs are on the same level. On the other page, one is above the other, that's why the page is all messed up.