Paypal - Overriding Checkout Page Style Settings

I'm using Paypal on 2 different stores.

Each store has its own different checkout page style.

Paypal sets one of these as the primary style, saying:

'Your Primary page style will automatically be applied to all of your payment pages unless you specify otherwise.'

How do we specify otherwise in Prestashop?

I've looked through the configuration of the Paypal module and cannot find anywhere to type in the name of the store's page style.

All advice gratefully received!

post-791406-0-85115300-1399121171_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Okay, I've contacted Paypal and they've sent me the following reply:

"During the checkout from your site to PayPal, if your website is using PayPal Payment Standard, your website can pass in

"page_style=YOUR STYLE NAME" so PayPal can display the correct style for that site.

If your website is using express checkout, you can pass in "pagestyle=YOUR STYLE NAME".

This require coding change in your site to achieve it. If you do not have control of your shopping cart code, you will have to consult them to see if they provide you option to change it or not.

They can refer to the following documentation for more information.
https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/Appx_websitestandard_htmlvariables/
https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/api/merchant/SetExpressCheckout_API_Operation_NVP/

End of message.

My store uses Paypal Express Checkout.

Can anyone tell me exactly which file (and which line in the file)  in the Paypal Gateway module I should place "pagestyle=YOUR STYLE NAME"  ?

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

After you create your style in your Paypal settings under "Custom payment pages" and given your style a unique name (say, 'paystyle83'), open the template file 'standard.tpl' (considering you are using the standard checkout in Prestashop) in the Paypal module directory and add the following line:

<input type="hidden" name="page_style" value="paystyle83" />

So that must go in the HTML of the form that makes up the Paypal checkout button.

When your customer clicks this, they're taken to the styled page mentioned.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1