[SOLVED] Invalid Address issue due to incompatible custom theme after upgrade to 1.4.11

Hi there,

After upgrading a shop from an older 1.4 version to 1.4.11, my customised theme breaks the add address process when billing and shipping address are different. "INVALID ADDRESS" pops up when unchecking the "use same address for billing" box.

If I flip over to the original 1.4.11 theme, it works fine...

So, which files should I replace with the original ones from 1.4.11 to resolve the problem?

I assume it might be addresses.tpl or similar but wanted to check before trying anything in case someone has had the same issue.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance!

EDIT/UPDATE: Ok, after replacing order-address.tpl the problem is solved BUT ONLY for existing customers who already have one address in their account. I can easily add another and flip the check box for shipping/billing address.

If I try to create a new account on ordering I get first the "INVALID ADDRESS" error when unchecking the "USE SAME ADDRESS" box, then when I click ADD NEW ADDRESS, I get an " ERROR 01. Invalid Token" message on trying to save an additional address.

Can anyone elucidate as to why this is occurring? Pretty stumped by this now....

:unsure:

Edited by Torbz (see edit history)